Flavor – packed chili noodles with grilled tofu is a tasty addition to your busy weeknight dinner. This one pot vegan meal is deliciously addictive and super easy to make!
How about a dish that takes just 30 minutes from start to finish and can be made in a single pan? Something that is vegan and healthy, has tons of flavor and is perfect for any occasion. Well, today’s recipe, chili noodles with grilled tofu is bursting with delicious flavor and is THE perfect dish for any occasion!
Don’t you just love pasta nights? So easy to make and whatever you toss in the recipe, everyone will readily eat it. With just a handful of veggies, peanut sauce and a block of tofu, this chili noodles is truly one of the best dinners my family devours without any complaints.
This meatless dish is always a hit in my house and it satisfies every palate and craving.
Now on to the recipe!
This hearty and healthy dish is a quick and simple recipe. A great dinner option that can be easily customized to your liking. This dish is made up of colorful veggies, grilled tofu, and spicy peanut sauce.
The secret to this amazing recipe is its – no-cook peanut sauce. This homemade peanut sauce is thick and flavorful. Simply combine all the sauce ingredients and toss tofu in it. Cook as directed.
The fresh veggies and noodles add crunch and great texture to this simple dish.
A word of advice and other options!
- Not a huge fan of lo mein, no worries substitute it with thin spaghetti.
- No chili sauce, sub with sriracha sauce.
- Chop veggies and store in the refrigerator beforehand. Same applies to the noodles too. Boil beforehand and assemble everything just before dinner. Delicious dinner is on the table in less than 10 minutes.
- Substitute tofu with a protein of your choice for a hearty dinner tonight.
- This dish makes delicious leftovers for lunch the next day.
Go ahead and give this simple yet decadent chili noodles with grilled tofu a try. Enjoy this comforting meal and if possible share your yummy pics with me @facebook. Would love to see your creations!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: