Oven roasted potatoes prepared with just five basic ingredients is a super healthy, simple and completely delicious recipe! A perfect accompaniment to almost any dish — soup, pasta, salads or breads.
This easy – peasy oven roasted potatoes are perfect for dinner or lunch. It’s a simple recipe that comes together in 30-35 minutes and will perk up your regular meal. They are the perfect companion to grilled meats, pasta, soup and is a simple side dish for any potluck party.
I call is a one pot meal. Take a big bowl, add ingredients for dressing, toss in the potatoes and bake. Super easy to put together, truly delicious and looks very impressive as a snack when served with toothpicks. Believe me your guest will not be able take their eyes off these yummy potatoes.
Now, onto the recipe!
Small baby potatoes are tossed with 5 basic ingredients – fresh garlic, chopped parsley and flavored with salt and pepper for extra flavor. This recipe can be made vegan too. Simply skip the cheese and continue with rest of the ingredients. Few tips to follow-
- ✔ Evenly slice your potatoes. This way potatoes will be baked in desired time.
- ✔ To peel or not to peel baby potatoes is entirely up to you. Just a note that potato skin adds nutrients and extra crunch.
- ✔ If using big potatoes, peel them as their skin is thicker compared to baby potatoes. Cut them in cubes so that they are evenly toasted.
- ✔ Substitute for Parsley – fresh cilantro leaves.
Bake potatoes for 30-35 minutes or until crispy and brown. These baby potatoes turned out just the way I like them. Crispy on the edges and so soft and creamy in the middle – perfectly baked and tastes so much better. This recipe adds a whole new dimension to baby potatoes. Works great on sweet potatoes too!
What makes this dish great?
If you happen to make these yummy potatoes, then do share your pictures with me @Facebook or drop me a line below!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER?
Did you make this recipe?
Tag @Ruchiskitchen on
Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter
With your pictures, I would love to see your yummy creations!
Oven Roasted Potatoes
- 20-30 pieces of Baby potatoes
- 3 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 2 tablespoon Chopped Parsley/Cilantro
- 1 tablespoon Coarsely crushed Black Pepper
- 2 cloves of Crushed Garlic
- Salt to taste
- Assemble all the ingredients.
- Wash and clean baby potatoes. Preheat the oven @ 425 degree F.
- Evenly slice them...
- Toss all the ingredients in a big bowl.
- Whisk and the dressing is ready.
- Add potatoes to this bowl...
- Mix, mix and mix, till all the potatoes are smeared in this dressing.
- All coated and ready for baking.
- Transfer them onto a baking tray.
- Spread them in a single layer.
- Bake them in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until crispy and toasty.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
- A great accompaniment to any salad or pasta dinner.
- Or enjoy it as is like a evening snack.