This post is sponsored by ”Wow-Worthy” Holiday Entertaining with Puff Pastry but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
These Minced Chicken Puffs make one of the most delicious hors d’oeuvres you can make this holiday season. A delicious and elegant party appetizer that is flaky, crispy and crunchy – all-in-one-bite!Looking for a delicious recipe for your next get-together, then look no more. These Minced Chicken Puffs made with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry is a perfect way to create a recipe for any occasion!
I love baking with Puff Pastry Sheets, because –
✓ they are so easy to use
✓ always bakes up crispy, golden and flaky
✓ is a versatile ingredient that creates some indeed ‘wow-worthy’ recipes
✓ and is perfect for large parties or potlucks.
Puff Pastry Sheets is a magical ingredient, stuff it with anything sweet or savory, and it will surely rock your party! Just like these Crispy and flaky Cheesy Broccoli And Spinach Puffs that I made last year.
PERFECT PARTY APPETIZER!
Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and it’s the perfect time for family reunions, festivities and being thankful. It’s also the time to prepare some yummy delicacies and delicious food for our guests.
When it comes to party planning, I am all for simple entertaining recipes that are easy to make and tastes great. Simple recipes that require less time in the kitchen and more time with your guests.
I guess you all agree with me on this one, right?
To make your holiday party celebration a huge success, Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry is all you need. Readily available Puff Pastry Sheets creates some outrageously yummy and delicious meals that make holiday meal prep so much fun.
Today’s recipe, Minced Chicken Puffs with Puff Pastry Sheets will surely make your holiday celebration a lot more flavorful and appetizing!
Now onto the recipe!
Among all the appetizers, Puff Pastry Snack is a must-have on my Thanksgiving menu and today’s recipe Minced Chicken Puffs perfectly fits the bill.
The first step to make these Minced Chicken Puffs, is to start with thawed ready-to-use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets. Flatten the sheets using a rolling pin, cut circles and fill with your favorite filling. I have filled my Puff Pastry Sheets with minced chicken filling.
Bake as directed.
A perfect make-ahead filling!
Make the filling a day in advance. Store in your refrigerator.
When ready to bake, remove from fridge and stuff your thawed Puff Pastry Sheets with this filling, bake and enjoy.
I hope you give these Minced Chicken Puffs a try and if you happen to make these then share your comments below! If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Would love to hear from you. ?
Craving for more game day appetizers, be sure to check these out-
Minced Chicken Puffs
FOR THE FILLING
- 1 package (2 sheets) Thawed Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- Assemble ingredients - onion, ginger and garlic paste.
- Chopped Tomatoes.
- And Spices.
- Heat ghee or butter in a pan and add ginger and garlic paste. Allow it to cook for a minute.
- Add chopped onions.
- Cook until translucent.
- Add tomatoes and cook until soft and mushy.
- Stir in all the spices.
- Mix until well blended.
- Add minced chicken or protein of your choice.
- Cook until chicken is cooked. Covering the pan for a short period of time will help cook the chicken thoroughly.
- Assemble rest of the ingredients.
- Preheat oven at 400 degree F. Unfold the thawed Puff Pastry Sheets onto a lightly floured surface.
- Flatten the dough with a rolling pin.
- Now cut large circles out of it with a cookie cutter.
- Take two dough circle and apply water on the edges.
- Place a teaspoon of chicken filling in the center. Sprinkle green onions on top.
- Cover the filling with the other circle and secure the edges. If need be, apply water to secure the edges.
- Repeat the process with rest of the dough. Brush the top with butter/egg wash.
- Bake in a preheated oven (400 degree F) for 20 minutes.
- Beautifully baked Puff Pastry.
- Transfer the minced chicken Puff Pastry onto a serving plate.
- Serve hot with dip of your choice and....