Savor the amazing flavors of summer with this easy-to-make in home exhilarating Iced Tiramisu Latte. Just 5 simple ingredients, gluten-free and can be vegan too!
With temperatures soaring up each day, I am leaning more towards “Icy” beverages and frozen treats. And what could be better than an Iced Tiramisu Latte. Lovely flavors of Iced coffee + Kahlua liqueur come together in this chilled and refreshing summer drink. It’s a true delight for all the coffee lovers.
Sipping Iced coffee through a straw on a hot summer day is like an ultimate bliss. It really cools you down and is
- Insanely easy to make
- Deliciously refreshing
- Healthy and
- Made with pure flavors!
So what are we waiting. Let’s beat the heat with homemade Iced Tiramisu Latte !!
Now on to the recipe!
This latte is a delicious combination made with milk, Kahlua liqueur, chocolate syrup along with frozen coffee ice cubes. To give this latte the right creaminess I have used whole milk. But feel free to experiment with 2% milk or half & half.
To save my iced latte from being diluted and watery, I prefer frozen coffee cubes. Making coffee ice cubes is a simple procedure – simply pour your freshly brewed coffee in ice cube trays and leave it overnight in the freezer. You will have perfectly shaped iced cubed the next day.
Add 3-4 coffee cubes to a glass, pour in milk and other ingredients. Mix and slurp it down.
This oh-so-perfect summer drink can be customized to suit any diet. For vegan option –
- Substitute regular milk with almond milk or soy milk.
- Whipped cream on top can be substituted with coconut cashew cream frosting.
- Honey can be substituted with regular sugar or any other form of sweetener.
So follow the tutorial below and do give this latte a try. If you happen to make this drink, then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON:
Are we friend's yet? For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
For recipe ideas, do follow @ruchiskitchen on -
Don’t forget to ⭐ rate the recipe and leave me a comment below!
Iced Tiramisu Latte
- 1 cup Freshly brewed Coffee frozen into cubes
- 1.5 cup Whole Milk or Almond Milk or Soy Milk
- 2 teaspoon Kahlua Liqueur or Coffee Liqueur
- 1 Tablespoon Chocolate Syrup
- 1-2 tablespoon Honey or any sweetener of your choice (adjust according to taste)
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate Shavings or crushed cookies
- To make coffee ice cubes, simply pour freshly brewed room temperature coffee into your ice cube trays and freeze.
- Frozen Coffee cubes.
- Add few coffee cubes to a pitcher.
- Pour honey, Kahlua Liqueur or Coffee Liqueur to milk. Mix it well.
- Pour this milk mixture over coffee cubes.
- Add chocolate syrup and
- Stir it well.
- Pour into glasses. I personally add 3-4 frozen coffee cubes to a glass but feel free to adjust the amount of cubes if you prefer more or less coffee flavor.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate drizzle.
- Sprinkle some crushed cookies and slurp it down.