Cure your sweet cravings with this deliciously light and refreshing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie! This 5-minute slushie is all natural, SUGAR-FREE, and packed with amazing flavors. An amazing frozen drink perfect for the warm weather.
After a long, harsh winter of 8 months (where temperatures dip below -20 degrees C), we welcome summer with open arms. There’s something magical about summer. I think it rejuvenates your energy and makes everything look so new and fresh. We love everything about summer: from swimming in the pools, barbeques, picnics to endless long walks.
So when summer strikes in full swing and people crave for cold beverages then offer them this cool and refreshing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie that is sugar-free and free from all artificial flavors.
Wondering what a slushie is?
It’s a delicious frozen drink made with crushed ice and flavored with fruit(s). Slushies are one of my favorite summer treats. Because:
- it requires minimal ingredients
- comes together in a jiffy
- is made with real fruit
- filled with tons of flavor and
- is so refreshing!! Indeed a light and delightful treat that will cool you down from the summer heat.
How to make 5-minute Mango White Wine Slushie?
This fantastic 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie is healthy, flavorful, and full of fresh fruit taste. All you need is your blender, ice, wine, and frozen fruit. Blend, pour and enjoy your wine slushies – it’s that easy.
The mangoes I used were naturally sweet, so with no added sugar, this recipe is a real winner.
Can I make this Slushie kid-friendly (alcohol-free)?
Of course, you can. Substitute white wine with sparkling water, plain soda water or any fruit juice.
What other fruits can I use to make this 5-minute White Wine Slushie?
If mango is not your kind of fruit, use the fruit of your liking. Other options include:
Tips to consider!
- Slushie means a frozen drink flavored with fruit so the secret ingredient is Ice. Skipping that would turn this recipe into a regular cold drink.
- This slushie can be made with pureed fruit too. Have a can of pureed mango in your pantry, blend that with wine and ice cubes and tada! Your slushie is ready.
- To enjoy the real deal, add enough flavor (fruit and wine). Because once you blend the fruit with ice it will dilute some of its flavors.
- This slushie can be frozen into molds and enjoyed as a popsicle too!
I encourage you to give this 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie a try and share your feedback! If you have questions related to this recipe, send me an email, and I would be happy to answer them. ?
Craving for more refreshing drinks, try these other options!
Thanks for reading and have a great summer!!.?
5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie
- 2 cups Frozen Mango Cubes
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 cup White wine (see notes above)
- Use frozen fruit of your choice.
- Combine ice and frozen fruit in a blender. Pour in wine. Ice is the real deal. Skipping this would result in a regular cold drink. If you are not a wine lover, substitute wine with sparkling water or any fruit juice.
- Blend until smooth. The mangoes I used were naturally sweet so no sugar is added to this recipe.
- If you find the slushie too bland, you can add a teaspoon of sweetener of your choice.
- Serve this super refreshing drink immediately, before it starts melting.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information provided below is approximate. Variations may exist due to the ingredients/brands used. Please refer to a Registered Dietitian or Nutritionists if you have any health issues.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 1785IU | Vitamin C: 60.1mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 0.6mg