Non Fry Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SoHoppinGood #BlueBunny #BombPop #CollectiveBias
Easy Non Fry Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream is amazingly delicious! A quick and easy dessert made with toasted – crunchy coating of cookie crumble, cornflakes and coconut. Truly irresistible!!
Last day of school….yay! Can’t believe another year of hard work gone by so fast. Now that school is out, let the summer fun begin! It’s that time of year when my kids love to spend most of their time outdoors – playing basketball, tennis and soccer. Non Fry Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream
Kids need company and we are fortunate to live in a neighborhood where there are so many young kids around. All of them gather around the house to have some outdoor fun and believe me in minutes our neighborhood is rocking with kids giggles, funny talks and basketball dribbles.
For more than 80 years, Blue Bunny® has been creating amazingly delicious ice cream which are made with fun, fresh ingredients for families. Their exciting flavors are perfect for bringing the whole family together.
For this post, I picked up two of my favorites – Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake and Blue Bunny® PB ‘N Cone™. Both of them are utterly delicious, but I was bowled over when I opened the Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake ice cream. This one has swirls of cherry all throughout the ice cream which creates a unique twist and are a perfect treats for the entire family!
While I was busy creating the yummy Non Fry Cherrific Cheesecake Ice Cream, kids were busy enjoying The Original Bomb Pop®. These are perfect for picnics, camping, beach and outdoor parties. Kids of all ages will love The Original Bomb Pop®.
Summers + frozen treats = ultimate fun and happiness. And no summer is complete without them.
And sharing it with friends make it a lot more fun!!
Now on to the recipe!
In this recipe the delicious and creamy flavors of Cherrific Cheesecake is combined with crunchy and toasted crumble. It tastes amazing and I bet you will love everything about this ice cream. To begin with, it’s –
- Quick and simple
- Requires just 4 basic ingredients
- Comes together in 15 minutes, rest all the work is done by your freezer
- A perfect make ahead dessert and
- An amazing treat that can feed a crowd.
- Normally, I would thaw the ice cream over my counter before scooping but Blue Bunny® ice cream was so easy to work with. It’s creamy texture made scooping a breeze.
- Ice cream balls may not look completely round to you at first, no worries. Freeze them as is. When rock solid, wear a glove and press them gently in between your palms for a perfect round shape.
- Freezing is an important part. Ice cream balls should be frozen (rock solid) before you begin rolling.
- Work with a fork or spoon as the heat from the hands will cause the balls to melt.
- Roll couple of times in the crunchy mix and make sure the ice cream is entirely covered in crumbs.
- Freeze again.
- When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and your favorite topping and enjoy!
Blue Bunny® products are available at your local Walmart stores. You can find Blue Bunny® Cherrific Cheesecake in the freezer section. There are so many flavors to choose from.
The below recipe can be created with any flavor of your choice. Scoop, roll and freeze.
Topping options is endless, so get creative and enjoy the summers with Blue Bunny® ice creams.
So have you tried Blue Bunny® ice cream yet? If not, what will be your favorite flavor?