No cook homemade Pistachio Icecream
This deliciously smooth and creamy No cook homemade Pistachio Icecream is infused with kewra essence, and loaded with coarsely chopped pistachios! So indulgent and satisfying!!
Summer is at it’s peak and to beat that summer heat if you hunting for an easy, refreshing, no-cook ice cream, then you have landed at the right place. This no cook homemade Pistachio Icecream is a perfect make ahead dessert that comes together in no time.
And as a bonus, this recipe uses
- few basic ingredients
- requires no churn and no ice-cream machine
- is vegetarian
- and egg free!!
For me homemade ice creams are the best because I get to control all the ingredients and the best part is – its preservative and additive free!
Now on to the recipe! No cook homemade Pistachio Icecream
The base is pretty straightforward – heavy-cream + condensed milk + flavor of your choice creates the most luscious, and delicious ice cream. But if you are looking for that authentic melt-in-your-mouth taste then add milk powder to this combo and you will end up with a rich, creamy and velvety ice cream flavor! Perfecto!!
Homemade whipped cream can be substituted with store bought cool whip. I have added a pinch of green color to my pistachio ice cream but feel free to double the amount and give this treat a rich pistachio color. Likewise, pistachio essence can be used in place of kewra essence.
Mix and freeze. Once frozen, homemade ice cream has a tendency to solidify into a rock, but this recipe remains soft enough for an easy scoop out.
Some important tips to avoid ice crystals and freezer burn on ice cream !
- Cover your container tightly. If your container doesn’t have a cover, wrap it tightly with a plastic wrap and then with a foil.
- Store your ice cream in the very back of the freezer. Every time the freezer is opened, warm air gushes in, causing the ice cream to melt and then it refreezes back again. During all this thaw and refreeze, some of the ice crystals trapped inside melts and result in crystallization.
- Ice cream is best stored below 0°F (-17 degree C) above that will result in crystallization.
- There should be no change in temperature during freezing.
So what are we waiting for let’s make some ice cream today!
Do give this no cook homemade Pistachio Icecream recipe a try which is an ultimate and a perfect treat to beat the summer heat. If you happen to make this recipe then either drop me a line below or share your yum pictures with me on Facebook. Would love to see your creation!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: