5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie
Cure your sweet cravings with this deliciously light and refreshing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie ! An amazing frozen drink perfect for the warm weather.
I love summer everything from swimming in the pools to endless long walks without worrying about snow. After a long harsh winter of 8 months (where temperatures dip below -20-degree C), we welcome summer with open arms. There’s something magical about summer. I think it rejuvenates your energy and makes everything look so new and fresh. 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie
And what does these long, hot summer days calls for? Cool and refreshing summer drinks. I make tons of homemade cold treats like smoothies, ice creams, popsicles and slushies.
- it require minimal ingredients
- comes together in a jiffy
- is made with real fruit
- filled with tons of flavor and
- So so refreshing!!
This amazing 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie is healthy,flavorful and full of fresh fruit taste. All you need is your blender, ice, wine and a frozen fruit. Blend, pour and enjoy your wine slushies – it’s that easy.
The mangoes I used were naturally sweet so with no added sugar this recipe is a real winner.
If mango in not your kind of fruit, use fruit of your liking. Other options include – strawberries, peaches, watermelon, blueberries, raspberries to name a few. Or use a blend of fruits to create a tropical slushie.
- Slushie means a frozen drink flavored with fruit so the secret ingredient is Ice. Skipping that would turn this recipe into a regular cold drink.
- For this recipe, wine is the real thing. It adds a unique flavor! But if you are not a wine lover, substitute wine with sparkling water or any fruit juice.
- To enjoy the real deal, add enough flavor (fruit and wine). Because once you blend the fruit with ice it will dilute some of its flavor.
- This slushie can be frozen into molds and enjoyed as a popsicle too!
Do give this 5 minute Mango White Wine Slushie a try and share your yum pictures with me on facebook. Would love to see your creation!
Have a great summer!!
LOOKING FOR MORE RECIPES, FIND ME ON PINTEREST !
CAN’T MAKE IT NOW, PIN IT FOR LATER ON YOUR BOARD.
ALSO FOLLOW ME ON: